- 1 How do you get to Zeus on Poptropica?
- 2 How do you open Hades door on Poptropica?
- 3 How do you beat Zeus on Poptropica?
- 4 How do you get Hercules to help you?
- 5 What once dry is wet now?
- 6 How do I talk to Zeus?
- 7 Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
- 8 How do you get the giant pearl in Poptropica?
- 9 How do you get Cerberus to sleep on Poptropica?
- 10 How do you find Athena in Poptropica?
- 11 How do you get the scale of Hydra in Poptropica?
- 12 What do I offer Hades in Poptropica?
- 13 How do you get a bag of wind on Poptropica?
- 14 How do you get the pomegranate in Poptropica?
How do you get to Zeus on Poptropica?
Go to the left to the base of the tree and Athena will be waiting. She will help you unscramble the special message that the five items contain. The message is, “Whoever wields the five sacred objects will rule all of Poptropica.” Now Zeus arrives and he betrays you.
How do you open Hades door on Poptropica?
Temple of Hades Click on the graffiti writing on the walls, then clean it up. The guy there will give you a drachma. Then, go into the temple. Use the pomegranates putting them on the altar, and the door will open.
How do you beat Zeus on Poptropica?
How to beat Zeus? Use Hades crown and Poseidon trident to summon pink clouds for you to float. You need to shoot Zeus but need to dodge on his attacks. He will start to glow and will throw balls of energy that you need to avoid as well.
How do you get Hercules to help you?
Run back to main Street and go into the “Herc’s Hero Hut” Go right and talk to Hercules. He will be reluctant to help you but he finally caves in when you tell him about the teleportation mirror. Now take him to Poseidon’s Realm (the first one on the mirror.) He will open the block for you, and you can go in.
What once dry is wet now?
She tells you that what was once wet is now dried up. When once again the water flows then she will grant you one red rose. The Sphinx ells you that your fate awaits you.
How do I talk to Zeus?
Talk to Zeus Once inside Zeus’s temple, go to the right and press down to kneel, then press the attack button to talk to him.
Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
Here are the correct answers in order: ARES. HERMES.
How do you get the giant pearl in Poptropica?
The Giant Pearl is one of the Five Sacred Items on Mythology Island. It is found in a cave under Poseidon’s realm. Near the hydra cave, you must go up to find a clam. When the clam opens its mouth, you can grab the pearl.
How do you get Cerberus to sleep on Poptropica?
Have fun and good luck.
- Walk up to Cerberus but don’t get to close!
- Now open your item list from the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Pull out the Reed Pipe.
- Click the colors in the following order: Blue, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green.
- The screen will load and Cerberus will fall asleep!
How do you find Athena in Poptropica?
She is on Mythology Island, on a high tree in the forest.
How do you get the scale of Hydra in Poptropica?
The Hydra’s Scale is one of the Five Sacred Items on Mythology Island. It is found in a cave under Poseidon’s realm. The Hydra resides in said cave, and it must be defeated by jumping on each of its heads after it lunges out. When it is knocked out, the scale can be obtained.
What do I offer Hades in Poptropica?
Tap on the green part with the skull to revisit the underworld of Hades ‘ temple, and hop up to big stone outside Hades ‘ throne room above the guardian dog. Click the stone, and Hercules rolls it away with ease. Enter and talk to Hades, who’ll give you Hades ‘ Crown.
How do you get a bag of wind on Poptropica?
In Mythology Island, he helps you get to Zeus’s Palace. You must give him one Drachma, which you earn from washing the graffiti off of Hades’ temple. He will give you a bag of wind, which you use to fly up to a mountain ledge.
How do you get the pomegranate in Poptropica?
How to get the Pomegranates. Go left and over the bridge to the Garden of the Sphinx, jump up above the Sphinx and get the pomegranates from the tree.