- 1 Where is Cerberus in Poptropica?
- 2 How do you put Cerberus to sleep on Poptropica?
- 3 How do you get Hercules to help you?
- 4 How do you convince Hercules to help you in Poptropica?
- 5 How do I get a whisker from Cerberus in Poptropica?
- 6 How did Cerberus fall asleep?
- 7 Where is the scale of Hydra in Poptropica?
- 8 What once dry is wet now?
- 9 Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
- 10 How do you do the bone puzzle on Poptropica?
- 11 What is the song to make Cerberus fall asleep?
- 12 What is the pipe tune on Poptropica Mythology Island?
- 13 How do you get into Hades throne room on Poptropica?
Where is Cerberus in Poptropica?
You’ll find him at the other side of River Styx. Zeus asks you to get one of his whiskers, which you soon discover that it is impossible, since he bites you if you try. To defeat him, use the pipe and a song to put him to sleep, allowing you to take one of his whiskers.
How do you put Cerberus to sleep on Poptropica?
Have fun and good luck.
- Walk up to Cerberus but don’t get to close!
- Now open your item list from the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Pull out the Reed Pipe.
- Click the colors in the following order: Blue, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green.
- The screen will load and Cerberus will fall asleep!
How do you get Hercules to help you?
Return to Athena at the Tree of Immortality. Zeus will take the five objects. Go right and enter Herc’s Hero Hut. Speak to Hercules, and he’ll agree to help you on your quest.
How do you convince Hercules to help you in Poptropica?
Run back to main Street and go into the “Herc’s Hero Hut” Go right and talk to Hercules. He will be reluctant to help you but he finally caves in when you tell him about the teleportation mirror. Now take him to Poseidon’s Realm (the first one on the mirror.) He will open the block for you, and you can go in.
How do I get a whisker from Cerberus in Poptropica?
Go to the underworld and play the tune on your reed pipe in front of Cerberus. He will fall asleep and you can take the whisker from him.
How did Cerberus fall asleep?
When his wife, Eurydice, died, he went to Hades to get her back. He played his lyre with such grace and skill that it lulled Cerberus to sleep.
Where is the scale of Hydra in Poptropica?
The Hydra’s Scale is one of the Five Sacred Items on Mythology Island. It is found in a cave under Poseidon’s realm. The Hydra resides in said cave, and it must be defeated by jumping on each of its heads after it lunges out. When it is knocked out, the scale can be obtained.
What once dry is wet now?
She tells you that what was once wet is now dried up. When once again the water flows then she will grant you one red rose. The Sphinx ells you that your fate awaits you.
Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
Here are the correct answers in order: ARES. HERMES.
How do you do the bone puzzle on Poptropica?
The puzzle starts off by simply saying, Fifteen bones of ancient men, Take back six but still leave ten. It doesn’t take a math genius to figure out that fifteen minus six is nine, so taking six bones away from fifteen doesn’t exactly leave you ten.
What is the song to make Cerberus fall asleep?
The correct sequence is “Blue, green, yellow, blue, red, green.” Walk up to Cerberus and left click it once it falls asleep and the whisker is yours.
What is the pipe tune on Poptropica Mythology Island?
The Pipe Tune is the way to make the Cerebus fall into sleep. The rhythm should be blue, green, yellow, blue, red, green.
How do you get into Hades throne room on Poptropica?
Go to your items and click “Use” on them while in front of Hades ‘ temple to give them as an offering. That’ll unlock the door, and you can enter — dropping down to the depths of the underworld!