- 1 How do you get Hercules to help you on Poptropica?
- 2 How do you get to the Hydra in Poptropica?
- 3 How do you get the Minotaur ring on Poptropica?
- 4 How do you get the whisker on Poptropica Mythology Island?
- 5 Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
- 6 Who was the strongest God?
- 7 Where is the starfish in Poptropica Mythology Island 2020?
- 8 How do you get the giant pearl in Poptropica?
- 9 How do you find Athena in Poptropica?
- 10 How do you get past satyr on Poptropica?
- 11 How do I calm my Cerberus?
- 12 How did Cerberus fall asleep?
- 13 How do you get the pomegranates in Mythology Island?
How do you get Hercules to help you on Poptropica?
Run back to main Street and go into the “Herc’s Hero Hut” Go right and talk to Hercules. He will be reluctant to help you but he finally caves in when you tell him about the teleportation mirror. Now take him to Poseidon’s Realm (the first one on the mirror.) He will open the block for you, and you can go in.
How do you get to the Hydra in Poptropica?
The Hydra is located in its cave, which is an underwater area in the realm of Poseidon. To get there, you must swim through an underwater cavern. When battling the Hydra, each one of its heads will rear back and plunge down towards you.
How do you get the Minotaur ring on Poptropica?
To get the ring you must conquer the Minotaur ‘s Labyrinth. After you get to a certain point, there will be a pillar blocking your way. To get past it you must play a game with fifteen bones. Click on the bones such that they spell “TEN.” Next you will find a portrait of the Minotaur with holes in it.
How do you get the whisker on Poptropica Mythology Island?
Open your inventory then click the reed pipe and select “use.” Play the notes shown on the card that you got in the musical temple. The correct sequence is “Blue, green, yellow, blue, red, green.” Walk up to Cerberus and left click it once it falls asleep and the whisker is yours.
Who is the god on Poptropica quiz?
Here are the correct answers in order: ARES. HERMES.
Who was the strongest God?
The most powerful of all, Zeus was god of the sky and the king of Mount Olympus. His temper affected the weather, and he threw thunderbolts when he was unhappy. He made the sun and moon come and go.
Where is the starfish in Poptropica Mythology Island 2020?
How to get the Starfish. Once you arrive in this Island proceed to the Temple of the Muses and the signs and statues will tell you a story about the three powerful Goddess. Proceed to the right and jump up to the statues and you will find the Star Fish, you will use this later on as a key.
How do you get the giant pearl in Poptropica?
The Giant Pearl is one of the Five Sacred Items on Mythology Island. It is found in a cave under Poseidon’s realm. Near the hydra cave, you must go up to find a clam. When the clam opens its mouth, you can grab the pearl.
How do you find Athena in Poptropica?
She is on Mythology Island, on a high tree in the forest.
How do you get past satyr on Poptropica?
Collect 10 of the honey pots in 60 seconds and he will show you the way to the Golden Apple. Go and get the apple. Once you do, thunder and lightning will appear and the satyr leaves. Zeus shows up and he’s pretty angry with you for taking the apple.
How do I calm my Cerberus?
Since Hermes had lost his winged hat and is unable to deliver anything, he asked you to deliver the final ingredient to Hades. Once it gets there, you must help him by catching the different liquids as he throws them down to you, then he will jump down and create a medicine to cure Cerberus.
How did Cerberus fall asleep?
When his wife, Eurydice, died, he went to Hades to get her back. He played his lyre with such grace and skill that it lulled Cerberus to sleep.
How do you get the pomegranates in Mythology Island?
How to Get the Pomegranate in Mythology Island
- First, go to the Garden of the Sphinx, which is to the left of the Tree of Immortality.
- Jump onto the platform to the right of the sphinx.
- Jump again to the right to the next platform.
- Jump up and to the right to land on the platform with the rope and sign for the aqueducts.
- Now jump up and to the left.