- 1 How do you get favor in Age of Mythology?
- 2 How do Atlanteans gain favor Age of Mythology?
- 3 Which is the best God in Age of Mythology?
- 4 How do Chinese gain favor in Age of Mythology?
- 5 How many levels are in Age of Mythology?
- 6 How do you get favor in Norse?
- 7 How do Atlanteans breathe underwater?
- 8 How do you cheat in Age of Mythology?
- 9 Do Hero citizens gather faster?
- 10 Is Age of Mythology still good?
- 11 Which is better Age of Empires or Age of Mythology?
- 12 How do you play Loki in Age of Mythology?
How do you get favor in Age of Mythology?
Greeks. Greeks earn favor by praying to their gods. They do this simply by sending their Villagers to a Temple. The first villager praying generates 6.0 favor per minute.
How do Atlanteans gain favor Age of Mythology?
Atlanteans gain favor through possessing town centers. The more they control, the faster the rate of favor generation. A new unit, the Oracle, is introduced on the side of the Atlanteans.
Which is the best God in Age of Mythology?
Top 10 Age of Mythology Major Gods
- Poseidon. This Greek god only made the bottom of the list and is barely better than the two unlisted ones.
- Kronos. This guy almost didn’t make the list but thinking back, his benefits aren’t that bad.
- Odin. The best part of using Odin are the two ravens.
How do Chinese gain favor in Age of Mythology?
The Chinese gain favor by building gardens. You can only construct one at a time, and the cost of building gardens increases each time one is built. The garden can also be made to generate any other resource instead of favor, by clicking on the garden and toggling the resource production.
How many levels are in Age of Mythology?
Unlike the campaign modes in Age of Empires and Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology only has one central campaign, Fall of the Trident. The campaign is significantly longer than campaigns in previous games, with a total of 32 scenarios.
How do you get favor in Norse?
The Norse gain favor by causing damage to units and buildings. The more units there are doing this, the faster favor is generated. Hersirs also passively generate a trickle of favor, and gain twice as much favor through battle as other units. A small amount of favor can also be gained by attacking huntable animals.
How do Atlanteans breathe underwater?
In contrast to their external similarities, Atlantean internal anatomy differs radically from that of humans, being adapted to underwater life. Atlanteans possess a highly efficient respiratory system that allows them to extract oxygen from water, allowing them to breathe freely underwater.
How do you cheat in Age of Mythology?
To activate these cheats, press ENTER during gameplay, then put in the cheat, then press ENTER again.
- JUNK FOOD NIGHT: 1000 food.
- TROJAN HORSE FOR SALE: 1000 wood.
- ATM OF EREBUS: 1000 gold.
- LAY OF THE LAND: Show map.
- UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT: Hide map.
- THRILL OF VICTORY: Win game.
- L33T SUPA H4X0R: Faster build.
Do Hero citizens gather faster?
Although Hero Citizens are faster, stronger, and benefit from Armory upgrades and Hyperion’s Heroic Renewal technology, they only gather and build 10% faster than an ordinary Citizen.
Is Age of Mythology still good?
AoM:EE is, for all intents and purposes, dead. If you managed to get a game going, 90% that it’s going to be a desync. It’s still good for the campaign, if you have never played it before, or for single player games, but that’s about it.
Which is better Age of Empires or Age of Mythology?
Age of Mythology Is Actually the Best Age of Empires Game. Age of Empires is a benchmark RTS series, but the title of best game in the franchise should belong exclusively to Age of Mythology. The fantastical setting gave Age of Mythology more freedom in terms of units and overall design.
How do you play Loki in Age of Mythology?
A guide to Loki (Land maps)
- Villagers 1-6 go to food.
- Make an oxcart.
- Create 2 dwarves to be sent to gold.
- Make another oxcart.
- Send 2 vills to wood.
- From that point I send 3-4 vills to herd animals around TC after being created.
- Mix in 2-3 more dwarves to help preserve food to advance.